Formalities: The following documents should be received minimum 4 (four) weeks prior to the wedding date, in order to process the marriage with the Seychelles Civil Status office to post the banns, as well as co‐ordination with the relevant Embassy/Consulate where applicable.
- A copy of both Birth Certificates.
- A copy of the previous Marriage Certificate and the Decree Absolute, if one or both parties have been divorced.
- A copy of a previous Marriage Certificate and Death Certificate, if one or both parties are widowed.
- We require 8 (eight) weeks’ notice of marriage request & all wedding documents must be received by the Hotel not later than 30
- days before the client's arrival
- We require that original documents should not be sent by post but carried by the clients when travelling to Seychelles
- We cannot be responsible for cancellation due to illness of the registrar or modification of location of the ceremony due to weather conditions
- A copy of the Deed Poll if one or both parties have changed the name
- A copy of parental consent in the form of an Affidavit if either person is less than 18 years of age
- Copies of the first or last 3 pages of each passport, including the inside cover, showing the party's personal details.
Clients leaving the day after or on a day that the legal offices are closed, will be liable to the cost(s) of their Marriage Certificate being
sent to them via Courier or Normal Post. Payment should be made before clients' departure or at the time of booking.